DUBLIN, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dublin Irish Festival:
- Rediscover your rhythm at the Dublin Irish Festival August 5, 6 & 7 in Dublin, Ohio USA.
- Seven stages, set on 38 acres in Coffman Park, provide the backdrop to one of the largest samplings of Irish entertainment and culture in the world.
- More than 100,000 fans experience Irish music ranging from traditional to Celtic Rock. For 29 years, Dublin, Ohio has rolled out the green carpet to aspiring local artists and international phenomenons alike. View the schedule.
- The Dublin Irish Festival packs a punch as it commemorates Ireland’s rich history and most successful Olympic sport, boxing at the Amateur Boxing Showcase on the Twins Buick GMC Greenfields Sports Field.
- Watch and learn from seasoned local chefs serving up some traditional Irish recipes at the Celtic Cooking Demonstrations.
- Don’t miss the world’s largest potato on wheels, The Big Idaho® Potato Truck when it travels across the country to the Dublin Irish Festival for its only Ohio stop. Tipping the scales at more than 12,130 pounds, Festival fans and potato freaks alike will be able to learn fun facts about Idaho® potatoes and meet its “Tater Team.”
- See our own “paddy pups” in The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center – Dublin Celtic Canines Area.
- Find handmade arts and crafts at the Emerald Isle and Marketplace. More than 100 vendors offer the most diverse Irish shopping experience in the country.
- Wee ones are free ones in the Wendy’s Wee Folk Area where our youngest guests enjoy Irish-inspired fun!
- Check out our expanded beverage menu featuring Jameson’s finest and our all new Irish Bloody Mary Bar.
- Come with the family on Sunday, Aug. 7 and save! Guests who bring a non-perishable food item get in free until 11 a.m. Check out our Sunday only discounts in ValPak and on Pepsi cans for 50% off adult admission.
- Purchase discount tickets now in advance for only $10 (reg. $12 at the gate) or visit the customer service desk at all Central Ohio Giant Eagle locations.
- For more information on the Dublin Irish Festival, visit dublinirishfestival.org.
Ed Gaughan, 2016 Dublin Irish Festival Honorary Chair and Owner of the County Mayo Corporation
“The Festival is highlighting its commitment to Irish culture by marking the centennial of Ireland’s Easter Rising throughout the three-day weekend. I am honored to be part of such a quality event that celebrates friends, family and Irish culture with more than 100,000 appreciative guests.”
Talk To Us Directly:
- We can arrange a conversation with our management team – just ask!
Guinness, Coors Light, Wendy’s, ScottsMiracle-Gro, Twins Buick GMC, Jameson Irish Whiskey, IGS Energy, Giant Eagle Market District, Columbus Blue Jackets, Dublin Methodist Hospital-Ohio Health, Allstate Dean Insurance, Cardinal Health, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, the Memorial Tournament, El Dorado Scioto Downs, Conservatory of Piano, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Magners Irish Cider, The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center-Dublin, Ohio University Medical College, Star Lanes-Polaris, Discount Fashion Warehouse, Famous Idaho® Potato Tour, Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin, O’Neil Tents and Party Supplies, Live Technologies, Kurtz Brothers, Golf Car Company, Cap City Ice, SuperGames, The Book Loft, Columbus Clippers, ecopack, Milano Florist, SpaceJunk, treetree, Fathom, J Liu, Bonefish Grill, Old Bag of Nails, Brazenhead, Tim Horton’s, Party Panache, Roosters, La Chatelaine, Max & Erma’s, Donatos, Amigos Mexican Restaurant, Bob Evans, 10TV, Dispatch Media Group, ThisWeek Newspapers, alive!, iheartradio, CD 102.5, Sunny95, and CityScene.
Irish attitude is all you need to experience the Dublin Irish Festival in Dublin, Ohio, USA. For 29 years, the first weekend in August has been reserved for what is now the world’s largest three-day Irish celebration. More than 100,000 guests are expected Aug. 5, 6 & 7 - 2016. With seven stages, 65 acts and more than 535 performers, there is truly something for everyone. For more information, please visit www.dublinirishfestival.org.
- Become a fan of the Dublin Irish Festival on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news and giveaways!
- Join the conversation by following Dublin Irish Festival on Twitter @DublinIrishFest and by using the official event hashtag: #DublinIrishFest.
- Follow the Dublin Irish Festival on Instagram at @DublinIrishFest and share your favorite photos of the event by using the official event hashtag: #DublinIrishFest
- Watch and upload your favorite Dublin Irish Festival videos on Vimeo.