DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cancer Immunotoxins Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight 2020" report to their offering.
Immunotoxins continue to be actively investigated as viable alternatives to conventional therapies for a variety of diseases. An array of different recombinant, antibody formats are now available for use in immunotoxins. While these design changes have improved the overall in vitro and preclinical in vivo efficacy of immunotoxins, increased potency does not address either of the two major concerns for drugs of this type: immunogenicity and toxicity.
In the past three to four decades, a wide variety of immunotoxins have been tested against a wide variety of malignancies in cell culture, in animal models, and in patients. The most useful of these agents appear to be the relatively small recombinant fusion toxins that contain either growth factor or Fv fragments as ligands. The most sensitive diseases appear to be hematologic malignancies. Future development will need to address combinations of immunotoxins with other anticancer therapies in order to overcome problems of tumor penetration, toxicity, and immunogenicity.
After many years of pre-clinical development, there has been a recent burst in the number of clinical trials using antibodies or antibody fragments to target potent cytotoxic molecules to cancer cells. Several of these trials have shown impressive clinical responses indicating that we are at the beginning of a new and exciting phase of cancer treatment.
- AREVA Med
- Bayer HealthCare
- Celldex Therapeutics
- CuraGen Corporation
- Heidelberg Pharma
- Neurocrine Biosciences
- Research Corporation Technologies
- Seattle Genetics
- Sorrento Therapeutics
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Immunotoxins
2. Immunotoxins: The Three Generations & Advancements
3. Sources of Toxins
4. Production of Immunotoxins
5. Types of Immunotoxins
6. Cancer Immunotoxins Therapy Analysis
7. Advantages of Immunotoxins upon other Anticancerous Drugs
8. Applications of Immunotoxins
9. Global Cancer Immunotoxins Market Outlook
10. Global Cancer Immunotoxins Market Dynamics
11. Global Cancer Immunotoxins Market Future Prospects
12. Global Cancer Immunotoxins Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
13. Discontinued & No Development in Cancer Immunotoxins Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
14. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hktwcw/global_cancer