The Quinoa Markets Report 2016 - Trends and Opportunities - provides a complete guide to this exciting new global commodity.
This report explores the crop's history, global production and consumption, demand patterns (separated by value, volume and price), market and consumer trends and novel applications.
Several key factors determine the future of quinoa - these are carefully examined throughout the report. The main future challenges are presented including market trends, events shaping global trade, political, environmental, social, economic, technological and legal aspects for the industry.
This is complemented with a list of opportunities on cultivation, legislation, standards, prices and sustainability.
This comprehensive, 165-page report uses figures and graphs to:
- Offer a clear explanation of how global quinoa production is shifting and how this will affect businesses.
- Deliver market trend insights to identify what innovations (in the food industry and beyond) will drive profitability.
- Help readers gain a competitive advantage by understanding the constraints that are changing global quinoa trade.
- Identify environmental, political and social threats and how to successfully navigate these issues.
- Illustrate the most important consumer trends and how they can be harnessed to gain a competitive advantage in new product developments.
- Support buying decisions by explaining what developments are occurring in the supply side of the quinoa international market.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m9ddpn/quinoa_markets