DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Uterine cancer therapeutics & Diagnostics Market - Segmented by type of cancer and geography (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Uterine cancer is a common form of cancer of the female reproductive system that initiates in the lining of the uterus. According to the American Cancer Society, around 47,130 new cases of endometrial cancer were diagnosed, and 8,010 women died from it in 2012.
The Global Uterine Cancer Market is expected to grow modestly from USD 19,500 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 2-6%.
Scope of the Report:
The global uterine cancer therapeutics & diagnostic market is segmented based on:
- Uterine sarcomas
- Endometrial carcinomas (Has various sub-types)
- Radiation therapy
- Follow-up Treatment.
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Dilation and curettage
According to the surveys by WHO, incidences of endometrial cancer is greater in the developed regions such as the North American countries followed by the European nations due to the shifting lifestyle of women. Pervasiveness of uterine cancer is more in women aged 50 years and above.
- Upsurge in awareness about uterine diseases.
- Available therapies in the market.
- Increasing health care expenditure.
- Increasing incidences of uterine cancer.
- Technological developments & drug innovations with regard to uterine cancer.
Advanced health care services.
- Low success rate in clinical trials for cancer drugs.
- High cost associated with the treatment.
- Adverse side-effects.
High toxicity of drugs.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton Dickinson & co
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Merck & Co.
- Novartis AG
- Siemens Healthcare Inc.
- Roche Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Porters Five Force Analysis
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/798x7d/global_uterine