DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Winning and retaining business in the African mining equipment sector, 2016 - A survey of key buyers and decision makers" report to their offering.
This report provides a detailed analysis of customer preferences throughout the African mining sector, focusing on the factors that influence purchasing decisions and the performance of major equipment suppliers in the region. The analysis is based on extensive survey of over 110 senior decision makers.
- Manufacturers performed well with miners most satisfied with their 'ability to develop a long-term partnership' and their 'product quality and reliability'.
- Mines were most dissatisfied with price' and 'on-time delivery and installation of equipment'.
- Overall the major suppliers such as Caterpillar, Sandvik, Komatsu and Atlas Copco perform well in terms of customer satisfaction, with Caterpillar particularly dominant across many of the 16 factors examined.
- Account managers make a significant impact in setting a manufacturer apart from their competition during the selection process, as the respondents cited Better understanding of your needs', Better timing of contact', 'Better ability to build a long-term partnership', 'Better tendering skills', and 'Demonstrated their product was superior' as key differentiating factors when choosing their current main supplier.
- The three leading areas for improvement identified by respondents were availability of replacement parts', product quality and reliability' and ability to support cost reduction'.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Main Manufacturers of Heavy Equipment
3 Key Factors When Choosing A Supplier
4 Supplier Performance and Customer Satisfaction
5 Key Improvement Areas For Manufacturers
6 Action Points and Recommendations
- Atlas Copco
- Volvo Penta
- Bell Equipment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9x792/winning_and