DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "New Competition for the Global Test and Measurement Market in IoT Wireless Technologies" report to their offering.
The global T&M market for IoT wireless technologies covered in this study is segmented into wireless personal area network, wireless local area network, wireless neighborhood area network, and wireless wide area network. The vertical markets are smart homes, smart cities, smart cars, smart energy, industrial automation, consumer electronics, and others (healthcare and A&D).
We foresee sustained low double-digit growth for this market, at an 11.6% CAGR from 2015 to 2020. T&M technical enhancement is moving towards supporting a high-volume production environment and field testing able to obtain ultra-wide band signals and to get data from several integrated wireless devices in parallel for faster multi-site test outlines.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Top Growth Opportunities-Total T&M Market in IoT Wireless Technologies
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total T&M Market for IoT Wireless Technologies
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis? Total T&M Market for IoT Wireless Technologies
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. Wireless Personnel Area Network (WPAN) Segment Analysis
8. Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) Segment Analysis
9. Wireless Neighborhood Area Network (WNAN) Segment Analysis
10. Wireless Wide Area Network (WWAN) Segment Analysis
11. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cd6c7v/new_competition