The global nuclear medicine market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.34% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global nuclear medicine market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the use revenue generated from the sales of various types of imaging equipment and radiopharmaceuticals that are used for diagnosis and therapeutic purposes.
The report, Global Nuclear Medicine Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Cardinal Health
- GE Healthcare
- Lantheus Medical Imaging
- Philips Healthcare
- ABT Molecular Imaging
- Advanced Accelerator Applications
- AGFA Healthcare
- Astellas Pharma
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
- Piramal Imaging
- Positron Pharmaceutical Company
- SHINE Medical Technologies
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Triad Isotopes
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendors
PART 17: Appendix
PART 18: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/595nts/global_nuclear