GOTHENBURG, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Collector AB (publ) (Nasdaq Stockholm: COLL).
JANUARY – JUNE 2016 (COMPARED WITH JANUARY–JUNE 2015)
· Total income increased by 26%, amounting to SEK 708 million (561)
· Earnings after tax (EAT) increased by 55%, amounting to SEK 179 million (115)
· Return on equity (RoE) was 21% (22)
· Earnings per share increased to SEK 1.91 (1.34)
· Continued strong growth with increased quality in the credit portfolio, SEK 10,865 million (6,535) +66%
· Positive development of credit losses, 1.2% (1.5)
THE SECOND QUARTER (COMPARED TO THE SECOND QUARTER OF 2015)
· Total income increased by 23 %, amounting to SEK 365 million (296)
· Earnings after tax increased by 54 % and amounted to SEK 94 million (61)
· Earnings per share increased to SEK 1.01 (0.70)
· Collector becomes new supplier of e-commerce payment solutions to Liseberg AB and Coop Norge Handel AS.
· Collector enters an agreement with Stadium, becomes a full-service pay-ment solution partner.
· Collector is establishing a new company, Collector Ventures KB, jointly with NFT Ventures. Collector’s cooperation with NFT shall focus on investments in FinTech companies.
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
In July 2016, Collector Checkout with Insights was launched. Collector Checkout gives online retailers every key manner of payment gathered in one integration and the possibility to analyse their customer database.
This information is information that Collector AB (STO:COLL) is obliged to make public pursuant to EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set above, at 8.15 am CET on 20 July 2016.Ticker symbol COLL
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com