STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Lagercrantz Group (STO:LAGRB)
1 April – 30 June 2016
· Net revenue amounted to MSEK 781 (788).
· EBITA increased by 9 percent to MSEK 96 (88), equivalent to an EBITA margin of 12.3 percent (11.2).
· Operating profit (EBIT) increased by 6 percent to MSEK 84 (79), equivalent to an operating margin of 10.8 percent (10.0).
· Profit after financial items increased by 9 percent to MSEK 83 (76).
· Profit after taxes increased by 10 percent to MSEK 64 (58).
· Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 0.94 for the quarter (0.85) and for the moving 12-month period to SEK 3.63, compared to SEK 3.54 for the 2015/16 financial year.
· The return on equity was 24 percent (23). The equity ratio at the end of the period was 39 percent compared to 40 percent at the start of the quarter.
· During the quarter, two companies were acquired, Kondator AB and GasIQ AB, with total annual revenue of about MSEK 105.
· The Annual General Meeting will be held on 30 August 2016 at 4 p.m. at IVA’s Conference Centre in Stockholm.
· The Board of Directors in the notice convening the Annual General Meeting intends to propose an increase in the dividend to SEK 1.75 (1.50) per share.
Stockholm, 20 July 2016
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
This information is information that Lagercrantz Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication at 8:00 a.m. CET on 20 July 2016.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The Group is comprised of some 40 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. Strong value creation is common for all companies as well as a high degree of customisation, support and other services. Lagercrantz Group is active in seven countries in Northern Europe, in China and in the USA. The Group has approximately 1,250 employees and annual revenue of about MSEK 3,000. The Company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2001.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com