DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "3D Cell Culture Market - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global 3D cell culture market size is expected to reach USD 1345.2 million by 2021 from USD 466.8 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 23.6%. The global 3D cell culture market is segmented based on technology, application, end user, and region. The scaffold-based segment is expected to register the highest growth rate in the 3D cell culture market, by technology, during the forecast period. The high growth in this segment is attributed to the variety of material and structural choices for scaffold, due to which they are most preferred in various applications.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the 3D cell culture market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the 3D cell culture market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the 3D cell culture market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the 3D cell culture market
- 3D Biotek LLC.
- Bell Brook Labs.
- Corning Incorporated
- Global Cell Solutions
- Hi Media Laboratories
- Kurray Co.Ltd
- Lonza AG
- Promocell GmbH
- Sigma-Aldrich Co.LLC.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Global 3D Cell Culture Market, By Technology
7 Global 3D Cell Culture Market, By Application
8 Global 3D Cell Culture Market, By End User
9 Global 3D Cell Culture Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fchhl6/3d_cell_culture