DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North American Class 6-8 Truck Market - 2016-2025" report to their offering.
North American Class 6-8 Truck Market - 2016-2025 - Market Dynamics, Competitive Landscape, OEM Strategies & Plans, Trends & Growth Opportunities, Market Outlook
The demand for medium & heavy Trucks registered strong growth in the U.S. market in 2015 with robust freight activity, fleet utilization and growing profitability for fleet operators with plummeting of crude oil prices. The North American Heavy Truck Market registered a strong 12% growth, with respect to unit sales, in 2015 driven by strong drivers & favorable conditions as the U.S. Economy continues to prove itself as the stable cornerstone of the global economy with strong economic growth momentum. The demand outlook for 2016, however, seems weaker with market headed towards the cooling off phase as witnessed with weaker Class 8 registrations for the first half of 2016.
The U.S. market has gained even further strategic significance for almost all key industry OEMs over the recent years with the market witnessing steady growth momentum which is likely to be sustained over medium term with strong drivers visible. The OEMs, thus, are strengthening their product portfolio while reinforcing & expanding their distribution & aftermarket support network in the U.S. market.
The keys to growth for the OEMs, thus, are going to be to maintain & enhance competitiveness while managing variable market conditions and investing towards technology development & business growth from a long term perspective.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Size, Segmentation & Competitive Landscape
2. North American Class 6-8 Truck Market
3. Competitive Landscape - North American Class 6-8 Truck Market - Market Share for OEMs
4. Key Industry OEMs - Profiles & Product Portfolio Snapshot
5. Financial Performance Analysis - Key Industry OEMs
5. OEM Strategies & Plans - Comprehensive Analysis of Strategies & Plans for Key Industry OEMs - Daimler, Volvo, PACCAR, Navistar
6. SWOT Analysis - On Key Industry OEMs
7. Market & Technology Trends, Emerging Demand Scenario and Strategic Market Outlook through 2024
8. Key Trends
9. Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
10. North American Class 6-8 Truck Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
11. Strategic Market Outlook through 2024
- Daimler AG
- Navistar International Corporation
- PACCAR Inc.
- Volvo AB
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fh498t/north_american