DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Big Data and IoT: The Market for Data Capture, Analytics, and Decision Making 2016 - 2021" report to their offering.
More than 50% of enterprise IT organizations are experimenting with Artificial Intelligence (AI) in various forms such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Image Recognition, Voice Recognition, Artificial Neural Networks, and more. AI is not a single technology but a convergence of various technologies, statistical models, algorithms, and approaches. Machine Learning is a sub-field of computer science that evolved from the study of pattern recognition and computational learning theory in AI.
Every large corporation collects and maintains a huge amount of human-oriented data associated with its customers including their preferences, purchases, habits, and other personal information. As the Internet of Things (IoT) progresses, there will an increasingly large amount of unstructured machine data. The growing amount of human-oriented and machine generated data will drive substantial opportunities for AI and Machine Learning support for unstructured data analytics solutions.
This research evaluates various AI technologies and their use relative to analytics solutions within the rapidly growing enterprise data arena.
- Forecasts for AI in predictive analytics 2016 to 2021.
- Identify highest potential AI technology area opportunities.
- Understand AI strategies and initiatives of leading companies.
- Learn the optimal use of AI for smart predictive analytics in IoT data.
- Understand the AI in Big Data, Analytics, and IoT ecosystem and value chain.
Identify opportunities for AI in Analytics for IoT and other
- North America will lead the AI in Big Data and IoT through 2021.
- The AI powered predictive analytics market will reach $18.5 billion by 2021.
- Autonomous robots and intelligent agents will be the top application areas.
AI will find its way into edge data devices for security and real-time
Key Topics Covered:
2 Artificial Intelligence Technology and Market
3 Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Big Data and IoT
4 Artificial Intelligence and Machine Leaning Applications and Services
5 AI Powered Predictive Analytics Market Outlook and Forecasts
6 AI Supported Connected Device Deployment Forecasts
7 Company Analysis
8 Conclusions and Recommendations
- Augury Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ccj76g/artificial