DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Natural and Organic Personal Care Products in the U.S. (8th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Natural and Organic Products Benefit from Aging Population and Millennials
- Ethnic Market Key to Long Term Success
- Greener and Sustainable Practices Can Increase Profits and Sales
- Overall Sales Trends
- Top Selling and Fastest Growing Products
- Distribution Trends
- Composition of Natural and Organic Companies
- Demographic Trends for Household Expenditures on Personal Care Products
- Producer Price Trends for Personal Care Products
- E-Commerce and Social Media Have Changed the Marketplace
- Economic Trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hjqfj6/state_of_the