DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Amino Acids Market in United Kingdom: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of amino acids market in United Kingdom.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in United Kingdom
- Amino Acids market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Key Topics Covered:
1. UNITED KINGDOM: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. AMINO ACIDS MARKET IN UNITED KINGDOM
2.1. Overview of amino acids market
2.2. Producers of amino acids in United Kingdom, including contact details and product range
3. UNITED KINGDOM FOREIGN TRADE IN AMINO ACIDS
3.1. Export and import of lysine and its esters: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of glutamic acid: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of anthranilic acid: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of tilidine (INN): volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of other amino acids: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN UNITED KINGDOM
5. AMINO ACIDS CONSUMERS IN BRITISH MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Amino Acids in United Kingdom
5.2. Amino Acids consumers in United Kingdom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gfz6zg/amino_acids