This global study of the civil helicopters market examines the potential of two main segments - parapublic and commercial rotorcraft - between 2015 and 2025. Each of these segments exhibits specific trends and challenges, regulations, mission requirements, and local infrastructure demands. Planned orders and future capability gaps are discussed.
The market evolution is studied at the global and regional levels for Africa, Asia-Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and North America. Overall, this study covers 136 countries. From a competitive perspective, leading and emerging helicopter OEMs are profiled, and their market shares are analyzed.
- The civil helicopter market, which is analysed through new platform procurement and modernisation revenues from 2015 to 2025, will be impacted by main factors:
- - The on-going modernisation cycle of parapublic and commercial helicopters is expected to reach completion by the end of the forecast period, with gradually diminishing opportunities for new procurements.
- - The present economic slowdown and stalling emerging economies in Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Latin America are reducing revenue opportunities for commercial operators, who are likely to refocus their activities in Western regions.
- - The civil helicopter market in Western regions, however, is not only already highly concentrated, but is expected to be deeply affected by the current energy price crisis.
- As a result, revenues from new platform procurements are expected to be substantial in the short and medium terms, but to register a steady decrease in the long term.
- A significant proportion consists of recent production partnerships in China and current lessor backlogs intended for the oil and gas market.
- - This figure could be affected by the current regional economic slowdown and steady oil price decline, potentially leading to program cancellations
- - Repercussions on platforms prices, production lines and revenues from new procurements could harm market prospects in the long term.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Civil Helicopters Market
4. Forecast and Trends - Total Civil Helicopters Market
5. Platform OEMs Competitive Analysis
6. Macro Trend Analysis
7. Aerial Services Helicopter Market Analysis
8. Business Aviation Helicopter Market Analysis
9. First Response Helicopter Market Analysis
10. Oil and Gas Helicopter Market Analysis
11. Conclusions and The Last Word
- AVICopter (Part of AVIC)
- Airbus Helicopters
- Bell Helicopter
- Denel Aviation
- Finmeccanica Helicopters (Formerly AgustaWestland)
- Hindustan Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Kaman Aerospace
- Korean Aerospace Industries
- MD Helicopters Inc.
- Russian Helicopters JSC
- Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company
- The Boeing Company
- Turkish Aerospace Industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s6mvsc/analysis_of_the