DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Escherichia coli Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Escherichia coli Infections, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Escherichia coli Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Escherichia coli Infections
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Escherichia coli Infections by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report reviews key players involved Escherichia coli Infections therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Escherichia coli Infections therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for
Escherichia coli Infections
- Adenium Biotech ApS
- Arsanis Biosciences GmbH
- AstraZeneca Plc
- AvidBiotics Corp.
- Bioorganic Research and Services S.A.
- Cellceutix Corporation
- Cytovation AS
- Debiopharm International SA
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GangaGen Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Melinta Therapeutics, Inc
- Microbiotix, Inc.
- Sealife PHARMA GMBH
- Sequoia Sciences, Inc.
- Soligenix, Inc.
- Syntiron LLC
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Varinel, Inc.
- Visterra, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l9z366/escherichia_coli