The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Migraine, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for Migraine and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Migraine
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for Migraine by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved Migraine therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Migraine therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Achelios Therapeutics, Inc.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Afferent Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Alder Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
- Allergan Plc
- Amgen Inc.
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Biofrontera AG
- Mallinckrodt Plc
- Medestea Research & Production S.p.A.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pivot Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Promius Pharma, LLC
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Trigemina, Inc.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- Zosano Pharma Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ds9dlr/migraine