DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in therapeutic development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza)
- The report reviews pipeline therapeutics for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report reviews key players involved H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
The report reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for
H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza)
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Akshaya Bio Inc.
- Altimmune, Inc.
- Antigen Express, Inc.
- Aphios Corporation
- BioDiem Ltd
- CEL-SCI Corporation
- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc.
- CSL Limited
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- iBio, Inc.
- Immunovaccine, Inc.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kineta, Inc.
- NewLink Genetics Corporation
- Sirnaomics, Inc.
- Theraclone Sciences, Inc.
- Vaxine Pty Ltd
- VaxInnate Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbhhz7/h5n1_infection