DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Solar Power Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the global markets for "Solar Power". The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. The market overview offers in depth analysis at the regional and country level, for instance North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, U.K. and Spain), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of APAC) and Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa and Latin America).
Annual estimations and forecasts are provided from the year 2013 to 2022 for each given segments and sub segments. Market data derived from the authenticated and reliable sources subjected to validation from the industry experts. The report also analyzes the market by discussing market dynamics such as drivers, constraints, opportunities, threats, challenges and other market trends.
This report provides:
- Market Sizing estimations and forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the given segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
- Supply chain trends mapping the recent advancements
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Siemens AG
- Moser Baer India Limited
- Gintech Energy Corporation
- Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Trina Solar Limited
- NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
- Evergreen Solar, Inc.
- SolarWorld AG
- Motech Industries Inc
- Schott Solar AG
- Tessera Solar
- Sunways Ag
- Abengoa Solar, S.A.
- eSolar Inc
- SolarReserve, LLC.
- Kyocera Solar
- Acciona Energia, S.A.
- Solar Millennium AG
- ReneSola Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Solar Power Market by Type
6 Geographical Segmentation
7 Vendor Landscaping
8 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcfhmh/global_solar