DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "6th Dredging & Land Reclamation Asia Summit 2016 (Singapore - August 3rd & 4th, 2016)" conference to their offering.
World's Leading Dredging & Land Reclamation Event Returns in August.
Global Maritime & Land Authorities, Port Operators and Engineering Contractors to Gather at Premier Dredging & Land Reclamation Summit in Singapore.
Key Summit Highlights
Hear from Project Managers & Dredging Engineers leading and participating in major projects at Kalibaru (New Priok Port), UDDP, JEDI, New Suez Canal, Chennai Ports, Port of Algeciras amongst other leading Port & Maritime authorities share about their latest experiences on how to effectively manage and execute dredging and reclamation projects.
Best Practices in Dredging/Reclamation Techniques:
Leading industry experts from Lippo Kariwaci, PT PP Kalibaru, DEME and many others will share best practices on improving management of beneficial reuses, ground and soil improvement in reclamation, selection of dredging equipment and techniques, overcoming geotechnical and geophysical challenges, reducing dredging emissions, improving chances of gaining approvals for dredging & land reclamation projects.
Join exclusive panel discussion with dredging and reclamation experts, who will share and define the key factors in managing dynamic risks associated with designing, managing and monitoring projects, how to deliver projects on time and in budget, improving your organisational resilience against dredging hazards.
Key Issues to be Discussed:
- Waste management and beneficial reuses of dredged sediments
- Integrated risk management in planning for dredging & reclamation project
- Minimising maintenance dredging and its environmental impacts on dredged area and surrounding area
- Post-Reclamation projects: How to ensure quality of ground improvement works
- Site investigation - common geotechnical and geophysical challenges and solutions to address
- Considerations in selection of dredgers for different dredging projects
- HSE technical compliance and technologies
- Practical approach in maintenance of dredging equipment during downtime - factors to emphasise
- Quality control and supervision during Dredging & Reclamation projects
- Key Dredging & Land Reclamation projects updates - a global perspective
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lc89pw/6th_dredging_and