MILPITAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE) today announced that it will be exhibiting at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Annual Conference & Expo, the world’s most-comprehensive education tech event. ISTE 2016 will take place June 26-29 in Denver, CO.
- For more than three decades the ISTE Conference & Expo has been the premier forum in which to learn, exchange ideas, and survey the field of education technology. The event attracts upwards of 20,000 educators and industry leaders. Attendees enjoy world-class keynotes, hundreds of sessions in a variety of formats, and a massive expo hall.
- Aerohive will exhibit at ISTE 2016, demonstrating its school-optimized and mobile-friendly Wi-Fi solutions at booth #2941. Aerohive delivers value beyond wireless connectivity for a connected campus, and its cloud-based wireless solutions help simplify networking for K-12 and higher education customers around the world by reducing the cost and complexity of campus deployments.
- Visit the Aerohive booth to see a demonstration of its HiveManager® NG cloud-based management solution. In Education, great teaching works together with tablets, laptops, smart boards, online curricula, and collaboration tools to promote student achievement. Ideal for education customers, HiveManager NG is simple to set up, monitor, and troubleshoot, while assuring secure connectivity and providing client visibility.
- Aerohive will also display its latest 802.11ac Wave 2 access points, which together with HiveManager NG and Aerohive SR2208P, SR2224P, and SR2348P switches deliver the most-adaptable cloud-enabled network infrastructure.
- Aerohive will also provide demonstrations of HiveSchoolTM, a connected learning application that helps teachers use classroom technologies to provide engaging, collaborative, and effective learning experiences for students. HiveSchool’s simple deployment and management minimizes incremental IT workloads, an example of Aerohive’s commitment to providing easy-to-deploy K-12 education solutions.
- To register for ISTE 2016, please visit: https://conference.iste.org/2016/
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding new Aerohive product and service offerings and statements regarding their expected performance, market receptiveness and competitive advantage. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult or impossible to predict. The actual outcomes and results may differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements as a result of these uncertainties, risk and changes in circumstances, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties related to: our ability to continue to attract, integrate, retain and train skilled personnel, general demand for wireless networking in the industry verticals targeted or demand for Aerohive products in particular, unpredictable and changing market conditions, risks associated with the deployment, performance and adoption of new products and services, risks associated with our growth, competitive pressures from existing and new companies, technological change, product development delays, our inability to protect Aerohive intellectual property or to predict or limit exposure to third party claims relating to its or Aerohive's intellectual property, and general market, political, regulatory, economic and business conditions in the United States and internationally.
Additional risks and uncertainties that could affect Aerohive’s financial and operating results are included under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations," in the Company’s recent annual report on Form 10-K. Aerohive’s SEC filings are available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at http://ir.aerohive.com and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and Aerohive Networks disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking statements provided to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made, except as required by law.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE:HIVE) enables our customers to simply and confidently connect to the information, applications, and insights they need to thrive. Our simple, scalable, and secure platform delivers mobility without limitations. For our customers worldwide, every access point is a starting point. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit http://www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community, or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” and “HiveManager” are registered trademarks and “HiveSchool” is a trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.