COSTA MESA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EnGenius Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance, versatile networking and telecommunications solutions for businesses and consumers, today expanded its high-performance Neutron Series Distributed Network Management Solution with the launch of three new Gigabit Managed Smart Switches at HiTec New Orleans 2016 (Booth #1626). The new Managed Smart Switches are designed to provide small- and medium-size organizations with cost-effective, enterprise-class connectivity, peak performance, and scalable manageability for growing networks.
The new line of Neutron Series Gigabit Managed Smart Switches include:
- 48-Port Gigabit Managed Smart Switch (EWS1200-52T) offers 48 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports, 4 dedicated GbE SFP fiber ports, and an RJ-45 console port. MSRP $529.00
- 24-Port Gigabit Managed Smart Switch (EWS1200-28T) offers 24 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports, 4 dedicated GbE SFP fiber ports, and an RJ-45 console port. MSRP $269.00
- 8-Port Gigabit Managed Smart Switch (EWS1200D-10T) offers 8 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports, and 2 dedicated GbE SFP fiber ports. MSRP $129.00
“Our new Managed Smart Switches not only support core business connectivity needs, but with these multi-functional workhorses, cost-conscious small- and mid-size organizations can build a reliable, high-performing network that will scale based on their needs without the burden of high equipment costs or recurring fees,” said Bryan Slayman, product line manager for EnGenius.
Ideal for installation in small- and mid-sized organizations such as restaurants, hotels, retail, or large homes, the Smart Switch’s design and easy-to-use web-based interface enables effortless and efficient deployment and operation. The Switch offers high-speed Gigabit access for network devices while reducing bottlenecks that can interrupt communications.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Built-in Wireless LAN Controller – Built-in controller-based, localized management supports up to 50 Neutron EWS Access Points for quick AP discovery, configuration, and monitoring.
- Centralize Network Management - ezMaster Software includes remote network monitoring, expanded central management features for 50 or more access points, and rich reporting and analytics with no access point license or subscription fees.
- Layer 2 Switching Options - Full-featured Layer 2 Switches with advanced security, VLAN/Voice, full QoS features, and energy efficiency support.
- Easy Web-Based Management Interface – Intuitive interface requires no extensive learning curve for simplified deployment, management, and one-click updates.
The Neutron Gigabit Managed Smart Switches will be available August 2016 in North America via authorized distributors, retailers, and value-added resellers.
About EnGenius Technologies
Established in 1999, EnGenius Technologies is an industry expert in wireless communications and radio frequency (RF) technology, delivering feature-rich, long-range wireless technology for voice and data. The versatility and performance of the company’s solutions lower total cost of ownership, increase productivity, and maximize return on investment.
EnGenius’ portfolio of networking solutions includes the industry’s most comprehensive line of wireless solutions, Gigabit switches, and IP cameras for businesses that deliver long-range connectivity, robust feature sets, and versatility for class-leading performance at affordable price points.
EnGenius’ cordless business telephone systems and portable handsets deliver extremely long-range and reliable connectivity outdoors, throughout multi-story buildings and in complex environments.