DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Vaginal Atrophy, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Vaginal Atrophy and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Vaginal Atrophy Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Vaginal Atrophy - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Vaginal Atrophy - Comparative Analysis
- Vaginal Atrophy - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Vaginal Atrophy - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Vaginal Atrophy Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Vaginal Atrophy - Products under Development by Companies
- Vaginal Atrophy - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Vaginal Atrophy - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- EndoCeutics, Inc.
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Mithra Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- PEPTONIC medical AB
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v7v6k3/vaginal_atrophy