DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Substance-K Receptor (SKR or NK-2 Receptor or Neurokinin A Receptor or Tachykinin Receptor 2 or TACR2) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Substance-K Receptor, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Substance-K Receptor and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Substance-K Receptor Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Substance-K Receptor - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Substance-K Receptor - Comparative Analysis
- Substance-K Receptor - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Substance-K Receptor - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Substance-K Receptor Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Substance-K Receptor - Products under Development by Companies
- Substance-K Receptor - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Substance-K Receptor - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4tcskx/substancek