DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Brunei Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Brunei Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Brunei.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- Insurance industry in Brunei is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Brunei Darussalam.
- 100% FDI is allowed in the Bruneian insurance industry.
- Insurance products and services in Brunei are exempted from VAT.
- The placement of non-admitted insurance and reinsurance are not permitted in Brunei.
- Motor third-party liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance, oil pollution liability and workers' compensation insurance are the compulsory classes of insurance in Brunei
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulatory Trends
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8h6kzv/governance_risk