DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cardiac Pacemakers Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Cardiac Pacemakers Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.9% over the next decade to reach approximately $14.1 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Cardiac Pacemakers across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Cardiac Pacemakers Market, By Technology
5 Cardiac Pacemakers Market, By Product Type
6 Cardiac Pacemakers Market, By Geography
7 Leading Companies
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Bioheart, INC.
- Biosensors International Group
- Biotronik Se & CO. KG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardiorobotics, Inc.
- Cook Medical Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Medico S.p.A.
- Medtronic Company
- Sorin Group
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Uscome Limited
Zoll Medical Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jbzmxb/global_cardiac