DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global ENT Devices Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global ENT Devices Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 4.5% over the next decade to reach approximately $26.3 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for ENT Devices across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 ENT devices Market, By Product
5 ENT devices Market, By End User
6 ENT devices Market, By Geography
- Acclarent, Inc.
- Atos Medical AB
- Cochlear Limited
- GN ReSound A/S
- Hoya Corporation
- Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg
- MED-EL GmbH
- Medtronic PLC
- Miracle-Ear Inc.
- Nuear Hearing Aids Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- Rion Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Sonova Holding AG
- Stryker Corporation
- Unitron Hearing Inc.
- Welch Allyn
- William Demant Holding A/S
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjx7gm/global_ent