DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Surface Computing Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Surface Computing Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 33.1% over the next decade to reach approximately $45 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Surface Computing across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Surface Computing Market, By Display Type
5 Surface Computing Market, By Vision
6 Surface Computing Market, By Application
7 Surface Computing Market, By Geography
8 Leading Companies
- 3M Co.
- Apple, Inc.
- Eyefactive GmbH
- Fujitsu Ltd
- Ideum Inc.
- International Business Machine Corporation
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Nvision solutions Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Planar Systems Inc.
- SensyTouch , Inc.
- Touchmagix Media Private Limited
Vertigo Systems GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/svr6t2/global_surface