DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Colloidal Precious Metals Market in Germany: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of colloidal precious metals market in Germany.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Germany
- Colloidal Precious Metals market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. GERMANY: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. COLLOIDAL PRECIOUS METALS MARKET IN GERMANY
2.1. Overview of colloidal precious metals market
2.2. Producers of colloidal precious metals
2.2.1. Producers of colloidal precious metals
2.2.2. Producers of silver nitrate
2.2.3. Producers of silver components, other than silver nitrate
2.2.4. Producers of gold components
3. GERMANY'S FOREIGN TRADE IN COLLOIDAL PRECIOUS METALS
3.1. Export and import of colloidal precious metals
3.2. Export and import of silver nitrate
3.3. Export and import of silver components, other than silver nitrate
3.4. Export and import of gold components
3.5. Export and import of inorganic or organic components of precious metals
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN GERMANY
5. COLLOIDAL PRECIOUS METALS CONSUMERS IN GERMAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Colloidal Precious Metals in Germany
5.2. Colloidal Precious Metals consumers in Germany
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qchrs6/colloidal