The Chinese animal vaccine market size grew from RMB1.4 billion in 2004 to RMB14.0 billion in 2014 at a high rate of 25.9%, and is expected to hit around RMB16.9 billion in 2015, a year-on-year increase of 20.7%.
Despite a large number of animal vaccine companies (about 100) in China, the industry is less concentrated. In 2015, China Animal Husbandry Industry Co., Ltd. (CAHIC) held the largest share (7.4%) of the Chinese animal vaccine market in 2015, followed by Jinyu Bio-technology (7.2%), Qingdao Yebio Biological Engineering (5.0%), Xinjiang Tecon Animal Husbandry Bio-Technology (4.6%), Pulike Biological Engineering (2.8%), and Tianjin Ringpu Bio-technology (2.8%).
Although the Chinese animal vaccine market is primarily controlled by domestic companies with a share of 90% or so, the high-end vaccine market, such as pet vaccines, is occupied by foreign brands including Zoetis (formerly Pfizer's animal health division), Fort Dodge, Intervet, Merial, and BoehringerIngelheim. These foreign players not only directly sell vaccines in China but also have been increasing their investment in the country.
Moreover, great progress has been made in pet vaccines. Rabies vaccines, inactivated produced by Pulike Biological Engineering, Tianjin Ringpu Bio-technology, and Shanghai Hile Bio-Technology are expected to be approved and go on the market at the end of 2016 or in 2017.
China Animal Vaccine Industry Report, 2016-2020 highlights the followings:
- Global animal vaccine industry (market size/structure, competitive landscape, etc.)
- China's animal vaccine industry (market size/structure, competitive landscape, import/export, etc.)
- China's animal vaccine industry (policy environment, social environment, downstream demand, etc.)
- Market segments (pig vaccines, poultry vaccines) in China (market size, competitive landscape, etc.)
- 16 Chinese animal vaccine producers (operation, animal vaccine business, forecast & outlook, etc.)
- Chinese animal vaccine market and market segments (market size/structure forecast) during 2016-2020
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Animal Vaccine
2. Status Quo of Animal Vaccine Industry
3. Development Environment for China Animal Vaccine Industry
4. Chinese Animal Vaccine Industry Segments
5 Key Enterprises
6. Summary and Forecast
- Guangdong Winsun Bio-pharmaceutical
- Hile Bio
- Jinyu Bio-technology
- Keqian Biology
- Nannong Hi-Tech
- Ringpu Bio-technology
- Shenlian Biotechnology
- Weike Biotechnology
- Wens Dahuanong
- Yikang Biological
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2x7hp3/china_animal