DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Bioinformatics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2016" report to their offering.
The Global Bioinformatics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2016 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the bioinformatics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter bioinformatics partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors bioinformatics technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest bioinformatics agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
Bioinformatics Partnering Terms and Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of bioinformatics deal trends since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of bioinformatics agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 800 bioinformatics deal documents entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual bioinformatics contracts
- Insight into the terms included in a bioinformatics agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/657skp/global