OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Best’s Review editors will host a webinar, titled, “Data Interrupted: Understanding Today’s Cyber Coverage Gaps,” on Tuesday, June 21, at 2:00 p.m. (EDT). With a lack of standards and a market that has grown in complexity and size, cyber policies are tricky for insureds to navigate.
Cyber liability coverage is a constantly changing insurance offering—and with it comes a host of coverage gaps unknown to insurance agents, brokers and the businesses they protect. As threats evolve in business, so must insurance policies and coverage options, especially in times of a breach or when important information is being held for ransom.
Webinar discussion topics include:
- The issues affecting small and medium-sized businesses, including the latest social engineering schemes and the newest fines and penalties;
- What to ask in order for insureds to get the best fit for their needs;
- The grey areas in cyber that may cover risks—or not; and
- How to best protect your insureds using simple risk management strategies.
Webinar panelists include:
- Christopher Ellis, senior vice president & chief marketing officer, Berkley Re Direct;
- Steven Sanders, director of business development, IDT911;
- John Ercolani, vice president of ap specialty, a business unit of ProAccess LLC and Herbert L. Jamison & Co., LLC; and
- Tim Francis, enterprise cyber lead, Travelers Companies, Inc.
Register for the complimentary webinar at http://www.ambest.com/webinars/data16.
Viewers may also follow @AMBestCo on Twitter for live tweets from the webinar using #CyberGaps. Playback of this webinar will be available shortly after the event.
The event is sponsored by IDT911. Visit them at http://www.idt911.com.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing email@example.com during the live event, which will be streamed in video and audio formats. Coverage of the webinar will be featured in an upcoming issue of Best’s Review. For more information about the webinar, please call (908) 439-2200, ext. 5561, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best’s Review, A.M. Best’s award-winning monthly publication (www.bestreview.com), covers the global insurance industry. For information about advertising in Best’s Review or webinar sponsorship opportunities, call (908) 439-2200 ext. 5399, or email email@example.com.
A.M. Best is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2016 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.