SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass. & DUBLIN & SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Globoforce®, a leading provider of social recognition solutions, today announced that it was named the winner of nine 2016 business and technology awards. The company won a gold Stevie® award for Customer Service Team of the Year at the American Business Awards and gold for Best Brand Experience Event for Globoforce’s WorkHuman® 2015 conference at the Network Products Guide IT World Awards®. The WorkHuman 2015 conference also won two silver Stevies for Best Tradeshow or Convention and Best Corporate Image Event. The Power of Thanks, authored by Eric Mosley, CEO of Globoforce, and Derek Irvine, vice president of client strategy and consulting, won Best Business Book in the Management & Leadership category at the 7th Annual International Book Awards.
“These awards are a testament to our outstanding team that works tirelessly to help our customers and the wider HR and business community work more human,” said Eric Mosley, CEO of Globoforce. “The awards we received are incredibly humbling, particularly those recognizing our WorkHuman movement and our customer success team. We are honored to receive such strong validation of our efforts and we congratulate the talented group of winners.”
The complete list of Globoforce awards is as follows:
- Gold: Customer Service Team of the Year, American Business Awards
- Gold: Best Brand Experience Event, WorkHuman 2015 Conference, IT World Awards
- Gold: Best Exhibition Display, Globoforce’s Booth at SHRM Annual Conference, IT World Awards
- Best Business Book, Management & Leadership: The Power of Thanks, International Book Awards
- Silver: Best Tradeshow or Convention, WorkHuman 2015 Conference, American Business Awards
- Silver: Best Corporate Image Event, WorkHuman 2015 Conference, American Business Awards
- Silver: Customer Service Team of the Year, IT World Awards
- Bronze: Best Brand Experience Event, WorkHuman 2015 Conference, American Business Awards
- Bronze: Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year, American Business Awards
Globoforce’s WorkHuman movement launched in June 2015, bringing together some of the brightest stars in the growing community of human-focused advocates, organizations, and leaders to discuss and propel the future of the human workplace. This movement has grown exponentially since this time with thousands of people joining the conversation.
Globoforce’s Customer Service Team supports a customer base with 3 million employees from companies spanning the globe, including Fortune 500 customers such as The Hershey Company, JetBlue, and Cardinal Health. Globoforce’s dedicated team guide customers on every step of the journey to make work more human. With world-class support and thought leadership, the Globoforce team helps companies create cultures of recognition that make their business thrive.
For more information about the American Business Awards, click here.
For more information about the IT World Awards, click here.
For more information about the International Book Awards, click here.
Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build stronger, more human cultures through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work® Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
To learn more:
- Visit: http://www.globoforce.com
- Read: http://www.globoforce.com/gfblog/