INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ), a global leader of cloud services for customer engagement, communications and collaboration, has signed 118 new PureCloud® customers in Q1 – five times more than in Q4 2015. At the end of Q1, the company had more than 140 PureCloud® customers worldwide.
The company also added more than 40 PureCloud® channel partners in Q1, increasing global coverage and opening up new routes to market. These new partners have been quick to embrace PureCloud®, with 119 partner technicians already certified on the new cloud service worldwide.
“The vast majority of new PureCloud® customers took advantage of our simple, month-to-month licensing model, which validates the need for a low risk cloud solution that’s fast and easy to purchase,” said Interactive Intelligence Founder and CEO. Dr. Donald Brown. “Also of note is that nearly 25 percent of our PureCloud® sales came from partners. This is a testament to our revamped partner program, which gives PureCloud® partners improved margins, premium support opportunities, and the ability to build custom integrations and complementary applications.”
Interactive Intelligence also reported a number of new PureCloud® features now generally available, including:
- WebRTC softphone with recording, speech recognition, text-to-speech and other media services.
- Phase one integration to CIC, the company’s on-premises customer engagement software suite.
- Time-off requests for workforce management.
- Configurable supervisor alerts.
- Up to 1,000 users in a chat room.
- Built-in speech recognition and text-to-speech for Brazilian Portuguese, German, Japanese and Dutch.
- Integration to Verint workforce management with real-time and historical adherence.
- Enhancements to PureCloud® integrations for Salesforce and Zendesk, including single sign-on.
- Twitter monitoring, queuing and response.
- Real-time user geolocation.
- Highly accurate estimated wait time and place in queue announcements.
- Scheduled call-backs.
Other PureCloud® features under development include:
- Automated workflow service.
- Built-in customer management to extend Salesforce and other CRM systems.
- Real-time adherence for workforce management.
- Agent/customer virtual reality sessions.
- Real-time speech analytics.
- Screen recording.
- Web co-browsing.
- Customer/agent screen sharing.
- Escalation of customer/agent chats to video.
- HIPAA certification.
PureCloud® was first released in North America mid-last year, quickly followed by Australia, New Zealand and Europe. PureCloud® was released earlier this year in Japan, Latin America, South Africa, Middle East and in other regions throughout the world.
For more information about PureCloud®, visit https://www.inin.com/solutions/purecloud-platform.
The Interactive Intelligence PureCloud® platform is the first cloud platform using microservice architecture built atop the scalable Amazon Web Services Cloud delivering customer engagement, communications and collaboration functionality. This unique platform gives organizations unsurpassed reliability, scalability and security, along with immediate and continuous delivery of new functionality with no downtime for maintenance or upgrades. Its lightning-fast deployment – in days instead of weeks or months – and simple, month-to-month subscription terms make PureCloud® a high-value, low-risk cloud solution offering fast return on investment. The unique architecture and innovative functionality PureCloud® offers finally gives organizations the kind of cloud solution necessary for successfully navigating today’s world of digital disruption. For more information about the PureCloud® platform, visit https://www.inin.com/solutions/purecloud-platform.
About Interactive Intelligence
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ) is a global leader of cloud services for customer engagement, communications and collaboration designed to help businesses worldwide improve service, increase productivity and reduce costs. Backed by a 20-plus year history of industry firsts, 150-plus pending patent applications, and more than 6,000 global customer deployments, Interactive offers customers fast return on investment, along with robust reliability, scalability and security. It's also the only company recognized by the top global industry analyst firm as a leader in both the cloud and on-premises customer engagement markets. The company is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and has more than 2,000 employees worldwide. For more information, visit www.inin.com.
Interactive Intelligence is the owner of, and holds certain registrations for, the marks INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE, its associated LOGO, PURECLOUD and numerous other trademarks and service marks in the United States and various other jurisdictions around the world. All third-party trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.