DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) Telematics Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026" report to their offering.
This report examines the off-highway vehicle (OHV) telematics market for the forecast period 2016-2026. The primary objective of the report is to identify opportunities in the market and present updates and insights pertaining to various segments of the off-highway vehicle (OHV) telematics market.
Telematics is the technology of sending, receiving and storing information through the use of telecommunication devices. Off-highway vehicle (OHV) telematics is the integrated use of information and communication with telecommunications technology. The technology of sending, receiving, and storing information pertaining to off-highway vehicles through telecommunication devices is generally termed as off-highway vehicle telematics.
To understand and assess opportunities in this market, the report is categorically divided into four sections: by end-use application, technology, sales channel and region. The report analyses the off-highway vehicle (OHV) telematics market in terms of market volume (Units) and market value (US$ Mn)
Company Profiles (Company Details, Recent Developments):
- TomTom International BV
- Harman International Industries Inc.
- ORBCOMM Inc.
- Topcon Corporation
- Wacker Neuson SE
- MiX Telematics Limited
- Navman Wireless
- Omnitracs LLC
- Trackunit A/S
- Zonar Systems Inc.
1. Executive Summary
2. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
3. Research Methodology
4. Global OHV Telematics Market Overview
5. Global OHV Telematics Market Forecast
6. Global OHV Telematics Market Analysis, By Sales Channel
7. Global OHV Telematics Market Analysis, By End-use Application
8. Global OHV Telematics Market Analysis, By Technology
9. Global OHV Telematics Market Analysis, By Region
10. North America OHV Telematics Market Analysis
11. APEJ OHV Telematics Market Analysis
12. Latin America OHV Telematics Market Analysis
13. Western Europe OHV Telematics Market Analysis
14. Eastern Europe OHV Telematics Market Analysis
15. Middle East & Africa OHV Telematics Market Analysis
16. Japan OHV Telematics Market Analysis
17. Competition Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9vb5rx/offhighway