DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Proton Therapy Market (Actual and Potential) and Centers Analysis" report to their offering.
The unprecedented demand of proton therapy for the treatment of cancer has set the stage for the market to move ahead at a rapid pace. Proton therapy is a type of particle therapy which is used to treat cancer patients by means of proton beams irradiation.
The main advantage of proton therapy is that while destroying the target malignant cells, it causes minimal damage to the surrounding cells. Proton therapy uses the ionization technique to inhibit cell proliferation. Protons move slowly through the body and interact with electrons and discharge energy
The number of proton therapy centers is increasing globally. Still, industry experts believe that players will miss out on a majority of cancer patients who can benefit with proton therapy, overlooking a huge multi-Billion-dollar potential market. Globally, the numbers of patients treated with Proton Therapy is very low whereas; the potential candidates for proton therapy are in millions.
The increased demand for proton therapy has motivated many prominent cancer centers in the world to provide proton therapy treatment. The number of proton therapy centers worldwide is anticipated to increase year on year with an ever-increasing number of patients.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Proton Therapy Market Analysis
3. Proton Therapy - Comparative Analysis of Company
4. United States Proton Therapy Market Analysis
5. United States Proton Therapy - Company Analysis
6. Japan Proton Therapy Market Analysis
7. South Korea Potential Proton Therapy Market Analysis (2007 - 2021)
8. China Potential Proton Therapy Market Analysis (2009 - 2021)
9. India Potential Proton Therapy Market Analysis (2009 - 2021)
10. Europe Potential Proton Therapy Market Analysis (2009 - 2021)
11. Canada Proton Therapy Centers Analysis
12. Argentina Proton Therapy Centers Analysis
13. Europe Proton Therapy Centers Analysis
14. South Africa Proton Therapy Centers Analysis
15. Other Asian Country Proton Therapy Centers Analysis
16. Current Radiation Therapies
17. Components of a Standard Proton Therapy Center
18. Proton Therapy - Driving Factors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mjh8h/global_proton