DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Telemedicine Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global telemedicine market accounted for revenue of $17,878.7 million in 2015, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.7% during 2016 - 2022. Among the various services, the tele-monitoring segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period at a CAGR of 21.8%. The global telemedicine market is growing at a significant rate, due to increasing number of smart phone users, increasing medical requirements in remote area, and growing geriatric population.
Telemedicine is a telecommunication technology for providing remote healthcare services through real-time two-way communication between the healthcare provider and patient, by using electronic audio and visual means. Telemedicine is categorised as store-and-forward, remote monitoring and interactive services.
Tele-home monitoring is a tool, which helps in the observation of chronic conditions of a patient from home. The home-use medical devices in telemedicine service, such as pulse oximeters, peak flow meters, blood glucose meters and weight scale, are mainly deployed to monitor diseases, such as hypertension, diabetes, congestive heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases.
- Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Amd Global Telemedicine, Inc.
- Biotelemetry, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions
- Intouch Technologies Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lifewatch Ag
- Mckesson Corporation
- Medtronic Plc.
- Obs Medical Ltd.
1. Research Scope and Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Telemedicine Market Size and Forecast (2012 - 2022)
5. Global Telemedicine Market, by End User
6. Global Telemedicine Market, by Specialty
7. Global Telemedicine Market, by Service
8. Global Telemedicine Market, by Geography
9. Competitive Positioning Analysis
10. Company Profiles and Strategic Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/twbwz2/global