DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Anticoagulants Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2020)" report to their offering.
The global anticoagulants market has increased with healthy growth rates over the years and is expected to grow further during the forecasted period (2016-2020).
The global anticoagulant market is supported by a number of growth drivers such as increasing prevalence of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) & pulmonary embolism, rising aging population, increasing R&D expenses by pharmaceutical companies and rising cardiovascular diseases etc. Yet the market faces some challenges such as patent expiration of some popular anticoagulants like warfarin, stringent regulations by government and a number of side effects associated with the drugs.
Scope of the Report
- The report entitled Global Anticoagulants Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2016-2020) provides an analysis of the global anticoagulants market with detailed description of market size & growth and market share by products.
- The report also provides a detailed analysis of anticoagulants available in the market. Details of Lovenox, Arixtra, Fraxiparine (injectable anticoagulants), Xarelto, Pradaxa and Eliquis (NOACs) has provided in terms of their worldwide sales.
- The report provides detailed regional analysis of the US anticoagulants market covering market size and segmentation of the market.
- Furthermore, the report also assesses the key opportunities available in the market and outlines the market dynamics that are and will be accountable for growth of the industry. Growth of the global anticoagulants market has also been forecasted for the period 2016-2020, taking into consideration previous growth outlines, growth drivers and the existing and forthcoming trends.
- A brief company profiling of major market players such as Aspen, Snaofi, Pfizer and Bayer has been provided in the report on the basis of attributes like business overview, financial overview and business strategies adopted by these companies in order to grow in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
2.1 Overview of Anticoagulants
2.1.1 Categories of Anticoagulants
- Unfractionated herapin
- Low molecular weight heparins (LMWH)
- Factor XA inhibitors
- Direct thrombin inhibitors (DTIs)
2.1.2 Novel Oral Anticoagulants (NOACs)
3. Global Market Analysis
3.1 Global Anticoagulants Market: An Analysis
3.1.1 Global Anticoagulants Market by Value
3.1.2 Global Anticoagulants Market by Products
4. Product Analysis
4.1 Injectable Anticoagulants
4.1.1 Lovenox (Enoxaparin Sodium)
4.1.2 Nadroparin (Fraxiparine)
4.1.3 Arixtra (Fondaparinux Sodium)
4.2 Oral Anticoagulants
4.2.1 Xarelto (Rivaroxaban)
4.2.2 Pradaxa (Dabigatran)
4.2.3 Eliquis (Apixaban)
5. Country/Regional Analysis
5.1 The US Anticoagulants Market
5.1.1 The US Anticoagulants Market by Value
5.1.2 The US Anticoagulants Market by Segment
6. Market Dynamics
6.1 Growth Drivers
6.1.1 Increasing Knee Replacement Surgery
6.1.2 Rising Number of Hip Replacement Surgery
6.1.3 Rising Aging Population
6.1.4 Increasing R&D Drug Spending
6.1.5 Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases
6.1.6 Growing Awareness over Anticoagulants
6.1.7 Increasing Incidence of Pulmonary Embolism
6.2.1 Patent Expiration
6.2.2 Stringent Regulations
6.2.3 Risk of Side-Effects
6.2.4 Complications Associated with Oral Anticoagulants
6.3 Market Trends
6.3.1 Introduction of Novel Oral Anticoagulants
6.3.2 Increasing Number of Mergers & Acquisitions
6.3.3 Generic Prevalence in Traditional Market
6.3.4 Growing Demand for Self-Management
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiling
- Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wpr34j/global