Kenya is the top performing major African market for HNWIs. This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in the Kenya, including HNWI trends, wealth management trends and luxury trends in the country.
- Demographics including city, suburb and sector breakdowns of local HNWIs.
- Spending habits of Kenyan HNWIs, including: collectables, prime real estate, second homes, travel, liquor, private jets, luxury clothing, luxury cars and behavioral mapping.
- Detailed review of local wealth management sector.
- Independent market sizing of local HNWIs across five wealth bands.
- Kenyan wealth scorecard - insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth in Kenya.
- Review of luxury tourism industry in Kenya.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3 Findings from HNWI Database
4 Spending habits of Kenyan HNWIs
5 The Wealth Management Sector in Kenya
6 Luxury tourism in Kenya
7 HNWI summary - Africa
- African Alliance
- CBA Bank
- CFC Stanbic
- CIC Group
- Credit Suisse
- Dry Associates
- Nabo Capital
- Private Wealth Capital
- Standard Chartered
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5v86np/the_kenya_2016