DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Omnitracs, LLC, a global pioneer of fleet management solutions to transportation and logistics companies, today announced the availability of Roadnet Anywhere® v4.1, the newest version of its SaaS vehicle routing, tracking, mobile workforce, telematics, and fleet management platform. The updated solution now allows for more views into a fleet, including service history statistics, while giving routers more flexibility in how they route.
“The Roadnet Anywhere platform provides a single environment to help companies easily access key data on, and comprehensively manage, their fleets,” said Kevin Haugh, vice president and general manager of Omnitracs Roadnet Technologies. "With some of our latest enhancements, companies can now view their fleets more holistically by relating something like a driver safety score to productivity and efficiency measures such as the number of routes completed, miles driven, or customer commitments met. Omnitracs is committed to enhancing our cloud-based platform, which empowers fleet managers to measure every metric within their operation and continuously seek to improve the level of their operations.”
Fleets can now take advantage of the following updates:
- Service History module – The Roadnet Anywhere web app has a new module within FleetView. Service History shows users all of the delivery history for the service locations they choose. This gives users a comprehensive look at service statistics such as stops, quantity of deliveries, arrival and service window times, and delivery delays.
- Additional Multi-Day Routing Functionality – Routers can now set up routing windows to span multiple days.
- More Mobile Functionality for Drivers – Drivers using Android can now enable night mode, easing their eyes and minimizing distractions when driving in the dark. Drivers can also now verify the start and end load when scanning with the mobile app. Drivers can now attach photos to their survey answers so the manager instantly knows about delivery issues such as damaged product — giving time for proactive decision making.
- More Robust Analytics with Insight – Insight has several new features that push functionality to a new level for fleets to analyze transportation operations. Fleet managers can now create scorecards that rate their company’s performance based on any set of criteria they define. Also new with Insight is the addition of new forms of data visualization, including bubble charts, which allows users to easily evaluate three related measures at once through one view.
- Batch Geocoding – If a fleet has hundreds of service locations to be geocoded, users can now designate the software to automatically geocode all of the locations instantly.
Roadnet Anywhere v4.1 is now available. For additional information, visit: http://www.omnitracs.com/platforms/roadnet-anywhere.
About Omnitracs, LLC
Omnitracs, LLC is a global pioneer of fleet management, routing, and predictive analytics solutions for private and for-hire fleets. Omnitracs’ nearly 1,000 employees deliver software-as-a-service-based solutions to help more than 50,000 private and for-hire fleet customers manage nearly 1,500,000 mobile assets in more than 70 countries. The company pioneered the use of commercial vehicle telematics over 25 years ago and serves today as a powerhouse of innovative, intuitive technologies. Omnitracs transforms the transportation industry through technology and insight, featuring best-in-class solutions for compliance, safety and security, productivity, telematics and tracking, transportation management (TMS), planning and delivery, data and analytics, and professional services.