DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Short Bowel Syndrome - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2020" report to their offering.
The Short Bowel Syndrome - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2020 report provides an overview of the disease, epidemiology and global market trends for the seven major markets ie: United States, EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and rest of the world.
The forecasted patient population of SBS will increase at a CAGR of 1.73% from 2015 to 2020 and the worldwide SBS market is estimated to be 2.69 billion by 2020.
The treatment options are complex and varied. The specific treatment plan may be highly individualized and can include Total Parental Nutrition (TPN) support, which involves use of oral rehydration solutions, parenteral nutrition and enteral nutrition.
Key Coverage and Benefits:
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Short Bowel Syndrome
- Identifying patient populations in the global Short Bowel Syndrome market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Short Bowel Syndrome therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- To understand the future market competition in the global Short Bowel Syndrome therapeutics market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
Scope of the Report:
- The report covers the disease overview including etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options.
- Marketed information including available prescription drugs, its patent and exclusivity details followed by drug sales till 2018.
- The report also covers the detailed global historical and forecasted epidemiological data covering United States, EU5, Middle Eastern Countries and rest of the word from 2010-2020.
- It also provides Market size of Short Bowel Syndrome for United States, EU5, Middle Eastern Countries from 2010 and forecasted Market size to 2020
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vm542l/short_bowel