Germany is the most valuable car wash market in Europe, at 1.8bn in 2014 due to a combination of a high car park and car wash legislation. German law prevents motorists from washing their vehicles at home, which greatly pushes up the value of the market compared to other European countries.
Rollover and jet washes recorded the highest number of wash occasions between 2012 and 2014, as they were the most popular wash installations across Europe. This is because these two wash types take up minimal space on the forecourt, and have low investment costs in comparison to tunnel washes and provide motorists with an appealing low wash price
- Make informed investment decisions by understanding the size of the car wash retail market and the nature of the competition within it.
- Formulate market share objectives for your company and assess performance using our value data segmented by channel and installation type.
- Develop superior strategies to those of your competitors by accessing information on their European operations in the seventeen markets covered.
Identify high growth markets with the potential for increased wash
occasions and value.
Reasons to Purchase:
- What are the key trends impacting the car wash retail sector, and how do motorists' using car washes behave?
- How big is the car wash market, how many washes occur and how many installations are there across the seventeen European Markets?
- What are the strategies for success in Europe based on current and future trends, and what do consumers tell us?
Who are the key car wash market competitors in each of the seventeen
countries and how are service station retailers performing?
Key Topics Covered:
4 Market Size
5 Channel Shares
6 Sector Trends
7 Major Competitors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhgg4l/the_european_car