STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Björn Borg AB: (STO:BORG)
1 JANUARY – 31 MARCH, 2016
· The Group’s net sales increased by 21 percent to SEK 158.1 million (131.1). Sales were not affected by exchange rates.
· The gross profit margin was 50.0 percent (53.6).
· Operating profit amounted to SEK 13.9 million (12.8).
· Profit after tax amounted to SEK 6.5 million (14.9).
· Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 0.28 (0.61) and earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 0.28 (0.61).
QUOTE FROM THE CEO
“The performance of our own stores remains good and sales for comparable units increased by over 15 percent compared with Q1 2015. Our own e-commerce continues to post strong growth, +103 percent. In total, Björn Borg’s sales rose during the first quarter 2016 by 21 percent versus the comparable quarter of 2015,” noted CEO Henrik Bunge.
Björn Borg is required to make public the information in this interim report in accordance with the Securities Market Act. The information was released for publication on May 19, 2016 at 5:30 pm (CET).
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com