DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "General Industrial Coatings Americas Market Report & Database " report to their offering.
The author is pleased to present for the first time an in-depth analysis of the Americas market for General Industrial Coatings. The report focuses specifically on each country market for general industrial coatings, in both volume and value, with 2015 as the base year and forecasts for 2020. Detailed key data points include market shares, split by technology and chemistry and detailed prices and values for each of the segments.
The market is divided into 5 distinct segments:
- Coil & Extrusion Coatings
- Metal Packaging Coatings
- 3C Coatings (Domestic Appliances & Consumer Electronics)
- General Finishes (for Metal, Plastic & Other Surfaces)
- Road Marking Paints
The geographical scope is as follows:
Contents for the 5 in-depth country reports include:
- Market volumes in tonnes by type of resin & application system for each product segment
- Market values and prices by type of resin & application system for each product segment
- Market shares by company for each product segment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gzjbw7/general