SEATTLE & VIENNA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Automic, a leader in Business Automation, today announced it has received certification of its application with ServiceNow®. Certification by ServiceNow signifies that the new Automic Service Connector (SNSC) application has successfully completed a set of defined tests focused on integration interoperability, security and performance. The certification also ensures that best practices are utilized in the design and implementation of the SNSC Connector application with ServiceNow.
The new application is available immediately from the Automic Marketplace and the ServiceNow Store. The SNSC application enables the self-service delivery of all business critical IT and organizational automation and orchestration requirements.
Automic for ServiceNow enables enterprises with:
- Self-service delivery of all IT and business automation services.
- Full orchestration over the delivery of complex services such as the provisioning, updating, changing and de-provisioning of service components across business, application, and infrastructure layers whether on-premises, hybrid, or in the cloud.
- Automation of ticket prioritization through past pattern detection and complex event processing.
- Enhanced execution of auto-resolution strategies for ticket remediation, automated escalation and re-assignment to staff if problem/errors persist.
“We are delighted to offer customers the ability to integrate Automic’s leading automation solutions with ServiceNow,” said John Purrier, CTO, Automic Software. “We are now able to provide our customers with an exciting way to streamline and automate critical service delivery across their enterprise. Our total Orchestration approach allows users to control all of their existing automation and orchestration workflows, as well as, new requirements demanded from their business”.
- Securely establish a connection between ServiceNow and Automic’s Service Orchestration product
- Automatically populates ServiceNow Service Catalog entries with Automic processes for the Business and IT
- Dynamically generates rich user interaction forms in ServiceNow based on Automic workflow parameters
Fully #orchestrate the delivery of complex business & #IT services w/@Automic & @ServiceNow. App available now! bit.ly/1Tpu4AD
- Automic Website
- Automic Marketplace
- Automic Blog
- Latest News
- Join the Conversation
- Join us on LinkedIn
For more information on the Automic and ServiceNow integration please visit the ServiceNow Store
Automic, a leader in business automation, helps enterprises drive competitive advantage by automating their IT and business systems – from on-premise to the Cloud, Big Data and the Internet of Things. With offices worldwide, Automic powers over 2,600 customers including Bosch, Netflix, eBay, AMC Theatres, Carphone Warehouse, ExxonMobil, BT Global Services, Société Générale, NHS SBS, General Electric and Swisscom. More information can be found at www.automic.com.