DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Insight Report: Is Mobile Point of Sale Changing the Retail World?" report to their offering.
The 'Insight Report: Is Mobile Point of Sale Changing the Retail World' analyzes the evolution of mPOS and its consecutive adoption into the payment system.
It investigates the impact of mPOS adoption beyond the evaluation of financial technology magazines. Furthermore, the report explores whether mPOS will meet investors' and mPOS companies' expectations.
The report gives extensive detail of challenges faced by small and established merchants in mPOS adoption. It also analyzes the current payment system, and how it has been impacted by mPOS.
Key Topics Covered:
- Covers regional analysis with respect to current POS and mPOS adoption
- Provides analysis of major challenges faced by merchants in mPOS adoption
- Analyzes the evolution of mPOS in the payments system
- Explores initiatives taken by merchants to incorporate mPOS into their business models
- Analyzes the role of card issuers in facilitating mPOS adoption
- Explores the future options for mPOS adoptions and sustainability, and approaches by different market participants to incorporate mPOS into their business models
Reasons To Buy:
- Gain an understanding of mPOS adoption in the global cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into the impact mPOS on the payment industry.
- Understand which mPOS operating models are followed in the industry.
- Understand why some regions are falling behind in deployment, whereas others are more advanced.
- Gain insights into drivers of, and barriers to, adoption.
- Understand the impact of EMV migration on the mPOS industry,
- Gain insights into how organizations across the payment industry are adopting mPOS into their business models.
- ROAM and Ingenico
- Powa Technologies Ltd
- VeriFone Systems
Miura Systems Ltd
1 Executive Summary
2 Overview of the mPOS Market
3 Factors in mPOS Adoption
4 Key Trends and Developments
5 Competitive Landscape
6 Strategic Considerations and Foresights
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncxrqt/insight_report