TOLEDO, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Owens Corning Insulating Systems launches Owens Corning® Enclosure Solutions at the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Convention 2016, Booth #2901. The building science-based enclosure solutions are engineered to exceed standards for thermal, acoustical and sustainable performance across walls, below grade and roofing applications.
The Owens Corning® Enclosure Solutions launch represents the first of many wall, below-grade and roofing applications the company plans to introduce. These solutions feature category-leading components from several manufacturers, including Owens Corning, that are tested to perform together in different wall assemblies.
“Owens Corning Enclosure Solutions are designed with flexible options that deliver confidence, convenience and choice to architects,” said Todd Fister, vice president of strategic marketing, Insulation, Owens Corning. “As a leading solutions provider, we continue to help architects efficiently address the ever changing dynamics in the commercial market using proven, reliable materials in innovative configurations.”
The wide range of Owens Corning® Enclosure Solutions options allow Architects to customize components for each project. With the added flexibility that comes from working with Owens Corning® Enclosure Solutions, commercial Architects can more efficiently and accurately meet the performance demands of their projects.
During AIA 2016, Owens Corning building science and technical experts will be available to Architects and featured in several educational training sessions, including:
- Owens Corning Learning Lounge returns to AIA for the fourth year with a rotating series of four one-hour sessions in Booth 3001LL. Registrants who attend these sessions will earn 1.00 LU/RIBA.
- ARCHITECT Live: “Purposeful and Practical Performance,” a 25-minute moderated panel featuring three Owens Corning experts on May 19, at 11:30am. Session is open to a live audience and broadcast throughout the convention.
- AIA Expo Chats provide a flexible in-booth learning opportunity for AIA attendees to earn LUs by attending one of six 15-minute concentrated conversations with Owens Corning experts. Each chat topic will provide insights into relevant topics facing Architects in today’s commercial building market.
#GreatMindsThinkPink in Booth #2901
Visitors to Owens Corning’s booth space (#2901) will have the opportunity to:
- experience a first-of-its-kind interactive Owens Corning® Enclosure Solutions Augmented Reality experience,
- view case studies from healthcare, education and high rise buildings visually brought to life with wall panel displays,
- learn from Owens Corning technical and building science experts available to speak with AIA attendees on a wide range of commercial design topics.
For product information and to access additional Owens Corning educational resources, visit OwensCorning.com/enclosure.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) develops, manufactures and markets insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites. Global in scope and human in scale, the company’s market-leading businesses use their deep expertise in materials, manufacturing and building science to develop products and systems that save energy and improve comfort in commercial and residential buildings. Through its glass reinforcements business, the company makes thousands of products lighter, stronger and more durable. Ultimately, Owens Corning people and products make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Owens Corning posted 2015 sales of $5.4 billion and employs about 16,000 people in 25 countries. It has been a Fortune 500® company for 61 consecutive years.