DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Capsule Endoscopes - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Capsule Endoscopes pipeline products.
- Extensive coverage of the Capsule Endoscopes under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Capsule Endoscopes and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Capsule Endoscopes - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Capsule Endoscopes Companies and Product Overview
6 Capsule Endoscopes- Recent Developments
- CapsoVision, Inc.
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Duke University
- EndoLumina Inc.
- Imperial College London
- KEYB.i.O s.r.l.
- Motilis Medica SA
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Olympus Medical Systems Corp.
- Realview Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3v9dlk/capsule