The global market for non-sugar sweeteners totaled almost $13.2 billion in 2013 and nearly $13.5 billion by 2014. The total market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% from 2014 through 2019 and reach $14.6 billion by 2019.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for non sugar sweeteners.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Discussion covering non-sugar sweeteners: types, need, benefits, limitations and regulations.
- Significant patents and their allocation in each category of non-sugar sweeteners.
- Company profiles of major players in the sweeteners business, including sweetener manufacturers and processors.
The scope of this report is broad and covers many different types of non-sugar sweeteners used globally in different end industries. The market is broken down by major types of non-sugar sweeteners, by region and by applications. Revenue forecasts from 2014 to 2019 are given for each major type of non-sugar sweetener, with their applications and regional market.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- A&Z Food Additives Co. Ltd.
- Ajinomoto Co. Inc.
- American International Foods Inc.
- Anhui Ruisen Bio-Tech Co. Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Atlantic Chemicals Trading Gmbh
- Austrade Inc.
- Beckmann-Kenko Gmbh
- Celanese Corp.
- J.K. Sucralose Inc.
- King Way Corp.
- Mcneil Nutritionals Llc
- Merisant Worldwide Inc.
- The Nutrasweet Company
- Tate & Lyle Plc.
- TC Heartland Llc.
- Tongaat Hulett Ltd.
- The Tnn Development Ltd.
- Whole Earth Sweetener Co. Llc.
- Zydus Wellness Ltd.
4: Patent Analysis
5: Global Forecast For Non-Sugar Sweeteners
6: Drivers And Challenges For Non-Sugar Sweeteners
7: Regulations For Non-Sugar Sweeteners
8: Supplier Landscape And Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jb79kp/global_markets