SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ultratech, Inc. (Nasdaq: UTEK) a leading supplier of lithography, laser-processing and inspection systems used to manufacture semiconductor devices and high-brightness LEDs (HB-LEDs), today announced that it will present at the following conferences:
- B. Riley & Co. 17th Annual Investor Conference on Wednesday, May 25, 2016, at 1:30pm PT in Los Angeles, CA.
- Stifel Technology, Internet & Media Conference on Monday, June 6, 2016, at 10:55am PT in San Francisco, CA.
To listen to the audio webcast of each presentation during or after the event, please visit http://ir.ultratech.com/. The replays will be available for 30 days following the event.
Ultratech will also participate in the following conferences:
- D.A. Davidson 8th Annual Technology Forum in New York, NY on Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Technology Conference in San Francisco, CA on Thursday, June 2, 2016.
- Credit Suisse 8th Annual Semiconductor Supply Chain Conference in Boston, MA on Tuesday, June 14, 2016.
About Ultratech: Ultratech, Inc. (Nasdaq: UTEK) designs, builds and markets manufacturing systems for the global technology industry. Founded in 1979, Ultratech serves three core markets: front-end semiconductor, back-end semiconductor, and nanotechnology. The company is the leading supplier of lithography products for bump packaging of integrated circuits and high-brightness LEDs. Ultratech is also the market leader and pioneer of laser spike anneal technology for the production of advanced semiconductor devices. In addition the company offers solutions leveraging its proprietary coherent gradient sensing (CGS) technology to the semiconductor wafer inspection market, and provides atomic layer deposition (ALD) tools to leading research organizations, including academic and industrial institutions. Visit Ultratech online at: www.ultratech.com.